"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." -- Bernard Meltzer.
This weekend I was in Provo for Esther's bachelorette party. I had a great time just hanging out with a few of my good friends from Fort Collins. It is interesting how we have all gone our separate ways but we can still get together and pick up right where we left off. Chelsea is in Boise, Erin is in Littleton, Esther and Sara Joy are in Provo, and I am in Las Vegas. It doesn't seem to matter where life takes us, who is married, who is still single, we still manage to start right back up where we left off. I love that I can call and talk to them two or three times a year and when I see them it is like we never parted ways. This weekend I realized how blessed I am to have friends that love me for who I am and will be there for me come what may. Thanks guys!
Monday, February 9, 2009
True Friends
Posted by Aubree at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment