Monday, September 6, 2010

Ten Years Ago... Really?

I hate getting older! My mom ran into a friend of hers in the Cedar City Walmart the other day. She was there with her daughter and grand-daughter. When I found my mom and said hi to her friend, her friend asked if I knew her daughter. Her daughter had been a stake YCL leader at girls camp one of the years I was a YCL. The daughter said, "Oh yeah I know Aubree. She was one of my YCL's like ten years ago." TEN YEARS AGO!?!?!?!?! Yes, almost ten years ago. That's insane. Time is going by WAY too fast. I have also decided to boycott my 25th birthday. I don't want to be a quarter of a century old. The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told my mom that I really didn't want to be 1/2 way to 50, and she said, "Count your blessings, I'm over 1/2 way to 100" :)

I felt better after that :)

Esther Strickland said...

Aubree!!! DOn't boycott your 25th birthday! It is the best. You get to rent car! Now just look forward to the early bird specials...cuz that's the next coolest thing and that won't happen for like... 30 years