Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CSN Veterinary Technology c/o 2011



They did it! On May 23rd the CSN Veterinary Technology Program graduated 14 students. It was a great evening for the students. As an instructor, I also had to dress in a cap and gown. It was weird to dress in the traditional garb of graduation along with my bachelor's hood and not be graduating myself. There were so many students but ours managed to stand out from the crowd by spelling out "spay and neuter" on their caps. I am so proud of each of the students! They worked hard to get where they are today.
Graduation was also a milestone for me. I made it through my first year of teaching! This past year was somewhat stressful and I learned more than I could have imagined. Next year I am ready to hit the ground running with my feet planted more firmly. It should be a whole new experience. For now, however, I am just enjoying one of the great perks of teaching. Summer break!

3 comments:

Shannon And Tyler said...

You get to play dress up every year!! Hope your next year of teaching goes well

Esther Strickland said...

Whoot Whoot from us here in PG! Way to go!!!

Unknown said...

How fun to help them achieve that!